How do I use the Sleep Stones?
Simply open the lid of the jar an hour before bedtime to allow the magical aromatherapy to gently fragrance the room. Leave the lid off all night, popping it back on when you awake. This is Mother Nature helping you to drift away for a refreshing and rejuvenating sleep.
How long does the fragrance last?
The stones come already infused with the beautiful blend of lavender and chamomile that will stay fragrant for up to 3 months. Just add 1-2 capfuls, when needed, to keep the aroma levels at their most effective. The fragrance is subtle and isn’t made to be overpowering. The Top Up Oil can be bought together with the stones or at a later date.
Do you sell replacement bulbs for the burners?
No, but you can get them from a range of outlets, including Home Bargains, B&M Bargains, any supermarket and Amazon.
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We aim to dispatch all parcels within 7 working days from the date you placed your order (this does not include weekends or bank holidays. All parcels are dispatched within this time frame. Please do not ring us or email us until the 7 working day period has passed. We will be unable to help.
Check your spam or junk mail, if your order has been dispatched you will have received an email
If you have received a dispatch email but cannot track the parcel this could be for any of the reasons below.
- A) when you receive your dispatch email this means that we have picked, packed and entered your parcel onto our system ready for the courier to collect & until it is collected and scanned by the courier you cannot track it
- B) if we do this after 3.00 pm. It is likely that your parcel will not leave until the day after around 3.00 pm.
- C) if it is dispatched on a saturday or sunday it will not leave here until the monday around 3.00 pm. So you will not be able to track it as until the courier scans it, it is sat idle on our system
If you have received a text from the courier to say your parcel will be delivered on a certain day but it has not arrived then you need to visit apc-overnight.Com website and get the telephone number for your local courier who will be able to advise and arrange another delivery. Please do not contact us as when it leaves here it is in the hands of the courier.
If your parcel has been delivered to a safe place but you cannot find it contact the courier by visiting their website apc-overnight.Com where you will find the number for your local depot. We cannot help with these sort of enquiries it must be dealt with directly with the courier.
If I choose Pickup in Store, when can I collect my order?
- We will contact you when your order is ready to be collected, so make sure you have given us your correct telephone number.
- Please do not contact us – we will call you!
- Please do not call in at the shop if you have not received a phone call from us as your order will not be ready.
- Current pick up turnaround is 48 hours.
Goods arriving damaged?
If an item arrives damaged you can email us here via the website message button. Please do not telephone the shop as the staff will not be able to help and will advise you to email via the website. Please do not contact tracy on her personal messenger on facebook. Please attach a photo of damaged item and don’t forget to add your order number. We will deal with this inhouse and contact the courier on your behalf. We will then arrange to have the item posted out at no cost to yourself.
I have items missing from my order.
Please message us via the message button on the website with a photograph of your packing slip and the items received. We will deal with the matter upon receipt of these photographs. Please do not ring the shop and please do not message tracy on her personal messenger on facebook.
I have received an incorrect item.
Please message us via the message button on the website. Please forward a photograph of your packing slip together with a photograph of the item received. Please do not ring the shop. Please do not message tracy on her personal messenger on facebook.